Skip to content
- ADD – Attachment fields now have an option to fetch fresh images, instead of always using a found image from media library.
- ADD – export parent id, slug, and names for taxonomies.
- FIX – Tweak interface, and add upgrade notice to importer page.
- ADD – Added new exporter section to interface, allowing the exporting of wordpress data to XML / CSV / JSON.
- FIX – Fix upload error causing white screen.
- UPGRADE – Import WP Pro now requires the install and activation of the base plugin, notice is displayed to alert users once upgraded.
- ADD – Add option to move posts / pages to trash instead of forceful deletion.
- ADD – Add
iwp/custom_field_label filter to alter custom field label on importer log.
- ADD – Add data mapper and serialization tool.
- ADD – Add unique identifier field on permissions step for templates using user or post mapper.
- ADD – Add
iwp/register_events hook to allow extension of the event system.
- FIX – Update custom method handler to work with xml with large amounts of whitespace.
- FIX – Unable to create new importer due to null file settings merge.
- FIX – Importer files are now prefixed with id-file_id-
- FIX – Downloading remote files now return not found, or empty file errors.
- ADD – New setting field for file rotation
- FIX – Replace php data flushing with manual ajax fetching of importer status.
- FIX – Make it easier to select csv fields with empty values.
- FIX – Properly log skipped records
- FIX – Fixed issue on windows file uploads causing File Not Found Error.
- FIX – Allow ‘.’ in field name when using permissions.
- FIX – Attempt to skip php output in ajax/rest response.
- ADD – Ability to split imports into sections/chunks.
- ADD – filter iwp/importer/chunk_size
- ADD – iwp/importer/datasource
- ADD – Ability to use custom methods when importing, [custom_fun(“arg1”, …)]
- FIX – Fixed an issue with repeater sections displaying wrong data on front end.
- FIX – Fixed double serialization on term meta and user meta when updating records.
- ADD – Ability to filter records/rows before being imported.
- FIX – Fixed post_status bugs
- ADD – Ability to add multiple schedules per importer
- ADD – Ability to import/export importers.
- FIX – Fixed issue with cron scheduling, now uses local time
- ADD – new filter to override the default timeout length
- ADD – Update importer.custom_fields.process_field to return values
- ADD – Send xml / csv headers when downloading file
- FIX – Fix issue with duplicate nested xml tags prematurely closing record.
- FIX – File process now checks x amount of records when processing file for importer editor.
- FIX – Template fields are now fetched via REST, passing importer model to get_fields()
- ADD – Ability to download debug log on import screen.
- FIX – Enable field label uses Field label instead of key.
- ADD – Rewrite of PHP code to use namespaces, and WordPress Rest API.
- ADD – New User Interface, Moved plugin menu item from top level to under tools.
- ADD – Update frontend code to use ReactJS library.
- ADD – Debug panel on edit importer screen.
- ADD – Importer logs to Debug panel.
- ADD – Importer Settings base64 encoded string.
- FIX – Remove taxonomy field from term template, now pick taxonomy at start.
- FIX – AJAX load in field options.
- FIX – Importer Speed increases.